Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WIP Wednesday 6.15.2022

 I'm continuing working on my sawtooth stars with the red crumb centers. My inspiration is a photo of a quilt with no identifying notes. If this is your design or you know who made it, please comment and I'll include you (or him/her) as the maker!

Here are a few of my blocks on the design wall.


I then started to sew it together. The little yellow post it notes were to remind me of the size of the spacer units.

I decided to make more stars but I just wasn't liking the look. 😟 I think it was the hst's being offset.

pattern credit: see above

linking up to Susan at MidWeek Makers

1 comment:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I think the cornet HSTs give this design a really unique look! When you sew four together, it gives you a more symmetrical block. Do you like that better?