Wednesday, June 29, 2022

MidWeek Wednesday 6.29.2022

As the days get closer to my November presentation, I feel like I need to concentrate more on having quilts to show! It will be here before I know it!! Not quite to the panic stage, just to the slightly concerned stage. LOL

Here is my take on the next block I am highlighting with crumbs. It's a variation of Falling Charms from the Missouri Star Quilt Company. I realized if you place blocks around a panel...then you don't need as many blocks! I know, I'm brilliant....NOT! Just goofy! 😍


This is my reference sheet for the placement of the blocks I was following. I blogged about the flimsy here.


                                    my cuts: 6.5 inch crumb block, 2.5 x 6.5 inch background
                                                   and 2.5 x 8.5 inch background. Twist and Turn
                                                   blocks in a pleasing set.

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
the ones around that eagle panel are awesome
but I also love the Red and blue one!!
Great use of those blocks!!!