Wednesday, June 22, 2022

WIP Wednesday 6.22.2022

I made more churn dashes with crumb centers. I decided to stick to the cooler colors on the color wheel...blue-green-purple...


 

I'm liking where this one is heading! I think the lighter centers and the darker framing parts were a good choice.

pattern credit: churn dash block...Google Search or Pinterest yields tutorials
                            my block: 6.5 inch cut crumb centers
                                             3.5 inch cut hst's
                                             2.0 inch cut strips for rails, subcut 6.5 inches

Linking up with Susan at MidWeek Makers

4 comments:

Sue said...

I like the look of those churn dash blocks, keep going. Sue

Judy S. said...

Looking good! I love your color combinations.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are looking great! Cool colors are so soothing. Are you thinking of adding sashing?

Debra said...

What a great idea to put crumbs inside the blocks!