Friday, June 17, 2022

Finish or NOT Friday 6.17.2022

Well, out came Jack and I spent about two hours ripping the sections apart. I repurposed the spacers into parts for more sawtooth stars. And, of course, made a few more crumb blocks!

Yes! I'm liking this traditional set more even if it is a bit boring and predictable. In keeping with that spirit, I added the 1-2-3 borders (1 inch, 2inch and 3 inch finish).


pattern inspiration: a random photo from an unknown source


Linking up with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

On the long arm front:

I have a DATE scheduled with Doug the Gammill Guru for next Thursday the 23rd! Yea! I'm only scheduled into a 2 hour window...hope he can work his black magic in that time frame!!

3 comments:

Vicki in MN said...

I love red white and blue so I really liked your stars on the design wall. And then I saw it with the borders and it sings beautiful now!!

Judy in Michigan said...

I love it - boring or not - it's perfect!!! I like the way the blue diamonds spread across the quilt. Nice job!! Oh, and the borders!! Love it all.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Oh no, not boring and predictable at all! I really like this layout, Pat - and the 1-2-3 borders are neat. I've never heard of that before, but now I need to try it. So glad to hear the Gammill Guru is available to come soon!