Friday, August 4, 2023

Finish or NOT Friday 8.4.2023

Hon E Bear and Ted E Bear can be moved to the finished but need labeling pile! Yea!


pattern: alternating light/dark charm squares with border insert
panto: serpentine

I have progress to share on the Safari animals October Sky quilts. One is all pieced...


...and when I made my hst's, three out of five sets yielded eight hst's! Enough for two quilts! I only had to make two more hst's and here is the second quilt. I actually think I like the second one just a wee bit more. The center is smaller but the print is calmer.


pattern: October Sky by Villa Rosa






7 comments:

Jeanna said...

Congratulations. You have a lot to Whoop about. Love the colors in both of your Safari quilts. I think I like the second one best as well, but they are both nice.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hon E. and Red E. are so cute! I love how that turned out! And the safari quilts, too. That giraffe fabric is fun! How do you label your quilts? I forgot to put a label on Rainbow Neighbourhood the way I usually do it!

Ramona said...

I love your bears names! These sure are fun quilts. :)

Judy S. said...

Nice work! I love those bears and the way you quilted it. It turned out great!

Jenny said...

Teddy bears and African safaris, great little quilts indeed!

Delighted Hands said...

So exciting to go from ideas to quilts! A nice journey!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

The Bears.... So cute -
Love how much you are getting done... send me your sewjo!!