Saturday, August 26, 2023

SoScrappy Saturday 8.26.2023

Today is the fourth Saturday of August of the color YELLOW!

I'm a little behind on my RSC blocks this month, so today is my North Winds block.


Here are all my North Winds blocks together.


pattern: North Winds block

I'm in a bit of a pickle, I need 52 blocks total to qualify for the challenge. So I think I might mix in some 6 inch blocks with my 9 inch blocks to get the required number. Right now, I'm thinking it over...

Sharing with SoScrappy Saturday



8 comments:

quiltingbydawn said...

I really like this block but couldn't join this year. Your colors play nice together. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will turn out beautiful! I have seen several different layouts with this block and they are all nice!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a pretty rainbow of blocks you have there, Pat! I love these blocks in every color!

The Joyful Quilter said...

52 blocks to qualify for the Challenge? I guess I never read that far into the Stashbuster "rules"! Best of luck with finishing up the necessary blocks, Pat. Personally, I would just consider using all those scraps a big enough win!

Delighted Hands said...

The nine blocks you have just vibrate with energy! Nice job getting these done.

Jenny said...

Your North Wind blocks look lovely together.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Oh wow, Pat! Your North Wind blocks look amazing! Sounds like an interesting challenge as well. You will get it all figured out. Have a lovely weekend.

sue s said...

Oh Oh! I'm doing the 52 week challenge too, but I'm counting the individual parts instead of the 4 together. I'll never make it!

Kathy S. said...

Good luck completing your challenge. Your blocks completed are beautiful, Pat.