Monday, January 8, 2024

Design Wall Monday 1.8.2024

My day guild is presenting a program on 3 Yard Quilts this month. So I decided to make one with snowflakes as the focus /featured fabric. Here is my fabric pull and I will be following the Simply Blocks pattern by Fabric Cafe. At one time, it was a free pattern but here is a link if you wish to purchase it. 


Or you could be a little sneaky and search Pinterest for it!

The Fabric Cafe website is worth a look through. Donna (the owner) rotates a free pattern on her website about every 4 or maybe 6 or maybe 8 weeks. I have never really paid attention to the frequency of the free pattern. The Fabric Cafe website link. I follow Fabric Cafe on FaceBook and they regular announce when a new free pattern is available.

Sharing today with Judy at Design Wall Monday.



2 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are pretty colors! I've never made a 3 yard quilt, but they always intrigue me. Looks that will be a fast and fun quilt project!

Delighted Hands said...

I was pretty surprised (and pleased) by my first three yard quilt!
Enjoy!