Friday, January 5, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 1.5.2023

I had a very productive week! I didn't think I would accomplish much but I am pleasantly surprised!

My first finish is the Olaf panel quilt.


pattern inspiration: Sidelights from Mountain Peek Creations and Pinterest
panto: serpentine

I also finished the gift bags! I decided to make the bags and fill instead of the stocking this year. I'm usually worried that the stockings will be too heavy and fall. LOL



I also found a little time to make cookies for our family Christmas party this weekend.


              *Andes Mints 

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and


Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!


5 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your cookies look yummy, Pat! I think the gift bags look very handy - and reusable is always good. Olaf is so cute! Fun finish!

Judy S. said...

I love that quilt! And the gift bags are nice, too. I think I recognize snickerdoodles and ginger snaps in your cookie photo, but what are the ones in the middle. They look yummy, too!

Jenny said...

Everything, including the cookies, looks so nice!

Delighted Hands said...

I am amazed at all of the work you accomplished by your deadline! I hope the family time goes well!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Ohh the cookies are probably the best finish haha!!
Just kidding!! love that olaf!
and your gift bags are awesome!