Wednesday, January 31, 2024

WIP Wednesday 1.31.2024

I've made pretty good progress this week.

I quilted down the QOV I took from Lynn in November 2023. I did say that I wouldn't have time until January. I'm running this right to my own deadline. LOL


 As I was binding this one, I lost 'chicken'. Oh well, sometimes I have enough and sometimes, not. It's easy enough to add a bit more.

I also finishing piecing my FB QOV Working Stars Lisa Sutherland challenge. It's due date is February 1, 2024. Six months ago, that seemed a long way off but here I am at the deadline. The challenge was to pick any Lisa Sutherland pattern and make that QOV. She has mocked up nine different settings for the Disappearing Nine Patch block!

pattern: Lisa Sutherland Disappearing 9 Patch set 5 from Quilt Jubilee.

This one also was quilted down this week.


Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

I marvel at the number of quilts you make and quilt. The DNP is pretty.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

You've gotten a lot done this week, Pat! I love the yellow in your QOV. Great job keeping up with those deadlines!

Delighted Hands said...

What's a deadline for but to kick you into high gear to meet it?! lol

Susan said...

Looks great!