Wednesday, January 24, 2024

WIP Wednesday 1.24.2024

I'm moving a few projects forward!

Here is the Puppy Love quilt...all ready to quilt down!

pattern: Suite Times from Fabric Cafe's Easy Peasy book

On a side note: my puppy fabric wasn't wide enough to be able to cut all the required blocks. So I made more strip sets to get the required blocks. I had quite a few leftover strata that were close to 9 inches. My Valentine's placemats are looking stained, tired, sad and old so...I used the leftovers to make new! These also need quilting and finishing.


Yesterday, I put the D9P blocks on the design wall. I decided to use mostly dark blues except for that one rogue lighter blue. I still might swap it out but then again, maybe not. These blocks are NOT sewn together yet. LOL


pattern: Lisa Sutherland's Quilt Jubilee DNP #5 setting
                All the possible setting are found here.





4 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Great job piecing the Puppy love top! The new QOV is looking very good-light blue block and all!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Puppy Love is so cute! I really like the different reds you've used in it. The D9P is going to be a pretty one, too. Hope you're having a great week, Pat!

Debbie said...

Such a cute fabric for your puppy love. Looks perfect for Valentines Day! A quick quilt that looks amazing. Love the alternative blocks.

Judy S. said...

You sure have made some pretty red quilts! Some one will be really fortunate to receive this one.