Saturday, January 6, 2024

SoScrappy Saturday 1.6.2023

Angela is again hosting the Rainbow Scrap Challenge ~Yay~! and


a Sew~A~Long called Hens and Chicks! Sew Fun!

I am continuing to make the Happy Blocks for 2024 in the hopes of using the 4.5 inch novelty squares I have in the parts department! These blocks are a quick sew together for a fun children's quilt. One change is that I am going to try and use the constant for the frames and swap out the middles. Here is the dark green batch.


 Sharing today at SoScrappy Saturday.



7 comments:

Mari said...

Love the happy blocks and the adorable penguins in your header!

Jenny said...

Happy blocks are on my RSC list again this year. Like you, I have a whole bunch of suitable squares to use up. But I can't start sewing until we return back home, we are still on holday such a hard life.

scraphappy said...

Those happy block do look great. The green frames the center squares beautifully.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those are fun centers for your Happy Blocks! I like the green for the outer pieces, too.

Delighted Hands said...

Those blocks will make a great quilt throughout the year!

quilting buddy said...

Thanks for the link to the cookie recipes. It's my month to bring treats to the OQG meeting.

Judy S. said...

It will be fun to see what you do with those blocks! And thanks again for the cookie recipe.