Friday, January 19, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 1.19.2023

My, My! How did it get to be Friday again? so fast? I totally missed Wednesday...

My finish and whoop!whopp! this week is that I quilted down the two QOV's from the Casual Quilter's of Brighton. I've already passed these quilts along for binding and labeling.

Here is the first quilt:


pattern: I asked our leader and she didn't recognize the pattern. I can tell you that 
                it is a mix of hst's and squares that finish at 4 inches in the quilt. So 
                that would mean cut at 4.5 inches.
panto: serpentine

Here is the second quilt:


pattern: jelly roll race with side borders added
panto: Happy Times

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and 


Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!


5 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

As always, you did a great job quilting these. I really love the top one - looks like each block is small and then turned and added to another. Great pattern!!

quiltingbydawn said...

I love how your eyes move from the pinwheel blocks to the secondary flower like blocks! Very nice!

Delighted Hands said...

Oh, very pretty work! (And I really like the kaleidoscope quilt at the top in your banner!)

SueR said...

Two quilts of valor--I love to see this. Well done. I have been making blocks every month for my local quilt shop, which is a registered chapter of QOVF. They supply the patterns and fabric, and I contribute some of my own as well. I try to make about 10 blocks a month.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wow!! Beautiful quilts!!!! Love your header too!!!