Friday, February 2, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 2.2.2024

My finish for this week are the quilting and binding of the QOV's that were hanging around the sewing room.

This first quilt was given to me by Lynn...the Michigan co-ordinator for Quilts of Valor in November 2023! Yikes! It's been waiting a long time to be quilted. I have no information about this quilt. :(


pattern: none given but there are friendship stars and a pinwheel type star
panto: serpentine

The second QOV is my entry into the FB QOV Working Stars Lisa Sutherland challenge. I finished it on January 31st and the deadline was February 1st. Talk about cutting it close! LOL


panto: serpentine

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and 



 Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Awesome work! A couple of folks are going to be thrilled with those beautiful quilts.

Kat Scribner said...

You have two very awesome QOV quilts, Pat. I especially love the D9P.

Delighted Hands said...

Excellent finishes! The quilts turned out great!

sue s said...

The serpentine panto works well with both quilts. I wish I could get a serpentine stitch on my Janome!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Both are super great!! LOVE your entry!! so cool!