Friday, February 9, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 2.9.2024

I didn't 'do' any quilting this week. My low key idea was to piece as many signature QOV's with backings as possible. I was going to take my Baby Brother in for servicing and while she was at the spa...I would quilt and quilt and quilt.

I did piece one more signature QOV and the back is made, this week.

I'm going to have to buy more backing! I'm all set for batting as Lynn...our state of Michigan leader...gave me batting back in November 2023 to quilt this series.

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and


Sarah at Whoop! Whoop!

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super cool quilt!!
Lynn is lucky to have you!!!

Delighted Hands said...

So nice to have a key role in the QOV community! Great top!

Vicki in MN said...

Another great quilt!