Monday, February 12, 2024

Design Wall Monday 2.12.2024

One more QOV Signature pieced and ready to quilt. This one needs a backing made then into the quilting queue it goes! This time I used a fun flower fill red wagon as the alternate print.

I also pulled fabric for my March themed quilt. I have shamrocks and 'kiss me-I'm Irish' fabric hanging around the sewing room...forever...that I am going to pair with some Irish looking dogs. The 'kiss me - I'm Irish' fabric is a cut off from a backing so it's a little narrow but about 96 inches long. We'll see how this pairing goes...

Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.


2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

This turned out great--nice to see it in the 'done' pile!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Love your March-themed fabric pull! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them!