Friday, February 23, 2024

Finish or NOT Friday 2.23.2024

I have a finish and a flimsy this week.

First is the finish. It's Signature QOV Foxtrot.


pattern: alternating patriotic fabric with the signature squares
panto: serpentine

The flimsy is my bear quilt. I decided to add one more bear and one more tree. I ended up using the tree fabric for the trees. My idea was simply to fill the bottom space with something 'sorta' interesting as the bears are really suppose to be the main focus of this quilt.


pattern inspiration: Mary Johnson, found here.

Sharing today with Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday and 






3 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

Love the bears! How many more signature quilts? You've done so many!! Thanks for your patriotic quilts for the veterans!

Delighted Hands said...

It was a great week! Good job!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great finish
and awesome top!! LOVE the bears and the trees!