Wednesday, February 28, 2024

WIP Wednesday 2.28.2024

 The newest QOV is pieced and awaiting quilting. 

I counted the remaining Signature blocks and I'm about 10 short of a full quilt. So I started making more blocks and will take them to guild and ask the girls to sign a few. :)  I'm not certain Michigan QOV will have a booth at the AQS Grand Rapids in August but I figure the worst case scenario is to make a rail fence quilt with the un-signed blocks. :)

Since Baby (my Brother QC1000) is in the shop, I decided to old school the binding that needed completing. I was happy to find the tools I needed to complete this portion of the process.

Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.



3 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a pretty red in your newest signature blocks! I hope your guild friends will sign lots of blocks for you. I know I'm probably in the minority these days - but I love hand-sewing the binding!

Judy S. said...

You sure are one speedy, hardworking quilter!

Delighted Hands said...

I love the way you made the color shift on the new signature quilt!
Good job on churning out some new signature blocks!