Monday, February 26, 2024

Design Wall Monday 2.26.2024

On my wall today is another set of the QOV Signature blocks. I think after this set, I'm hoping I have enough for one more quilt in this round. :) I wasn't too excited about the tan with the flags print with the signature squares. I decided to sleep on it and guess what? It looks a whole lot better in morning's light. Mostly, I don't want to store the cut flag blocks and worry, er figure out how to use them at a future date.


 Sharing with Judy at Design Wall Monday.

The final round prompt dropped for the Stay at Home Round Robin (SAHRR). The final round should include letters or numbers. Oh boy! My first thought is to piece the words 'Honor' and 'Courage' and use them as top/bottom to lengthen my QOV. Am I up to this challenge?!



5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Another wonderful patriotic quilt almost done. Other words to consider Pride, Integrity, and Strength. Good luck finishing your SAHRR.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

The signature blocks make a really personal QOV! I bet the recipients love them. Words at the top and bottom of your SAHRR will work perfectly to make it longer. I'm in the same boat as you - have an idea, but can I make it work?

Sara said...

The tan works beautifully with those signature blocks. Awesome QOV.

Judy S. said...

You sure make lots of QOV quilts and, I am sure they make the recipient very happy!

Delighted Hands said...

I like how you give each quilt its own look for the signature blocks!