Thursday, February 8, 2024

WIP Wednesday 2.8.2024

Yes, today is actually Thursday and I am a day late. I spent quite a bit of time away from Bell Creek Quilts yesterday and tonight is my Casual Quilters meeting. I seem to be 'doing' a lot of 'people-ly' events in the last few days...LOL

In any event, I worked on my woven heart blocks. I decided to make it into a table topper or even a quilt for the NICU. At first I saw hearts and then I saw a flower through the window. I must be hoping for an early spring even though it has been a 'mild' winter by Michigan standards of my youth...



pattern: Hug Me, found here

I also started on the QOV Signature Quilts I volunteered to make in November 2023. Only three months since I made this commitment. Yikes...where does the time go?!


Sharing today with Susan at MidWeek Makers.



3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

What a sweet woven heart quilt! Not bad knocking out the QOV top! Very pretty!

dq said...

Hug me is delightful!

Love the red, white, and blue as well.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I must have missed this post last week! I love that heart block and how you put it together. It makes a very sweet quilt!